Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Boomers & Empty Nesters Celebrate Valentine's Day


Thumbnail image for Boulder_art_studio_477.JPGEmpty Nesters and Boomers are partnering and going solo.  What can they do to celebrate love?  I love using my digital camera. I am a lover of gardens, oceans, and forests and lakes.  I take my camera and shoot.  I have no idea what speed or distance to stand.  I experiment.  
This week, I keep my photo of the feather image by my computer because it reminds me to flow.  Love is a flow.  Flow rather than getting stuck in your head or bored.   I also keep a flower photo to remind me of wonderment and that Spring will return.   Isn't that love? Thumbnail image for Thumbnail image for Boulder_art_studio_960.JPG 
When I am doing things I love then I have more to give others. Life changes. Change is normal. I think changes keep us trusting rather than controlling. Change opens you to creativity. What do you know about yourself that you love doing?
You know I believe the more you know who you are and aren't the more you can really see the other person. ..BE with another person.   Celebrate love in a new way today. What will that be for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment